Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February Update!

Ben is 6 months old (almost 7 because I am a slow blogger) I can't believe it's been half a year. We went to his 6 month check up and he is now not even in the 5% for weight, I told the doctor I promise I am trying but I think I have the world's worst eater, he would rather watch Sammy run around the house and suck on this toes!
Ben and Wynter on Valentines - pretty cute little cousins
Thanks to Hayley for watching Ben I finally got to go skiing!
I put these jammies on Ben and Danny told me he looked like Hugh Hefner or Santa Clause, I thought he looked cute
We got to tend Will and Drew for the weekend while Hayley and Josh were in Hawaii, I had to take a pictures of the cute little boys matching - good news all of the 4 nephews got these jackets last year so now Ben will eventually have one in every size as they get passed down!
Ben's new favorite thing is being chucked in the air (I hope this isn't damaging!). He gets so excited as Danny starts counting, 1-2-3!
Danny had to work in Ft Lauderdale for the week so Ben and I tagged along. I guess there are some perks to having a husband that travels all the time... sky miles and going with every once in a while!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute!! He is getting so adorable (i mean, he always was but he just gets more and more handsome!)!! Fun that you got to go to Florida.......man I feel really out of it---i don't know what's going on in your life! Stupid phone. Love the update, keep them coming!

ps he does not look like Hugh Hefner or Santa.... he is darling!

Unknown said...

what a cute little family! i miss you guys...we must come visit soon. hope all is well.