Thursday, January 28, 2010

ALOHA!

Ben was great on the plane but I swear those seats are much smaller then I remember!
We made it! I think Ben was happier then all of us to be out in the fresh air with no socks on

Family pictures, Cherie had a photographer come and take pictures of us, they turned out so cute and I am so happy she decided to do that

Nana and Popie with all their grandkids!




Whale watch - it was pretty amazing to see the whales up close and personal- they are huge!

about 20 or more dolphins were swimming along with the whales, they are so much fun to watch, they are show offs! They were slipping and jumping - lots of fun
I have never seen a kid love the water more then Ben. He loved the water, we would cry to get in and then he would just kick and kick

He also loved the grass and just being able to be outside!
Thanks Nana and Popie for an amazing trip! Memories to last a life time!

8 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

Wow! I love the fam pics, they are awesome! How fun of a trip!

Julie said...

I'm so glad that you had a fun time! Fun pics, professional ones are very cute. :) Ben is getting so big, what a darling little guy. I miss him! Wanna hop on a plane with him again for 17 hours and come see me?! Pretty please?!

Unknown said...

what fun pictures! it looks like you guys had a great time -- we want to hear more about it. maybe we should do something sometime soon?

Ashley Wood said...

Oh those pictures are so cute, and the family pictures is a great idea! Ben looks so happy.... we need to take Drake somewhere warm, I am sure he would love it too! I am so happy you guys had such a great time!

Steve said...

Apparently Danny didn't get the memo to wear a black shirt. Looks like a fun trip.

Brad and Britt said...

haha, Nana and popie is exactly what my parents go by as grandparents! Anywho, I looks like hawaii was amazing! I wished I would be able to go there soon! Your little benny boy is growing so fast. I can't tbelieve that Bode is going to be getting that big, and he is only 2 weeks old! I was reading your last post on wearing your SPF...that is totally why I go with the SPRAY TANS BABY!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Karly email me and I will give you my address! i can't believe Michelle and Elise are getting married! yea! how exciting!!
camihickcox@gmail.com

Olivia Jewell said...

He's looking so cute. It looks like lots of fun!