Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all had a wonderful season. I can't believe it's already over

We spent Christmas with the Adam's this year. It was lots of fun and nice to not have to be driving all over the place on Christmas day
We built a snow man on Christmas day. It was huge but lots of fun! I think the best part was Dave (Danny's dad) concerned about messing up the backyard with tracks! Love him!
You wouldn't believe it took six adults to get Madi dressed and ready to play in the snow
The annual gingerbread making night! Unfortunately we had some cave ins!
All my cute high school friends! Amanda-Rose-Me-Elise-Danielle-Lindsay-Carlie-Andra-Mariah-Hillary-Megan-Jill-Lindsay! It was so much fun to see everyone

5 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

cute cute! That first picture would make the perfect Christmas card! I love your skirt. I need to go shopping ASAP. And that is hilarious about Danny's dad- what a funny guy.

What a bunch of gorgeous girls your friends make! It was good seeing you the other night, we'll have to do it again (and when I'm not so tire) soon! Can't wait to hang out up in Logan.

Unknown said...

Yay! Your blog is so cute! I need to add you, send me an e-mail, our blog is a private.

Bailey Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the snowman! What a fun idea for a Christmas day activity. It is huge! Fun to see you, Mariah and Elise in a picture together. You girls are all so stinkin cute! I miss the college days where I would run into you all and catch up! I hope life is treating you all very well:)

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Danny or Karly I hope you guys had a good christmas! I went to school with Danny and I found your guys blog from Kristi's. I wanted to let Danny know Ben and I are getting married. I hope you guys are doing good. Your dog is so cute, Ben and I have one just like yours he is a yellow lab he is a year old and it so much fun.