Saturday, February 7, 2009

On Wednesday we got to take Jeffrey down to the MTC! I can't believe he is going to be gone for 2 years. I mean seriously 2 years. This is going to be TUFFFFF! 4 days down only 726 to go!
The family - It was definitely hard to say goodbye but it sure helped that Jeffrey was so excited
She actually let him go. We thought we were going to have to drag her out of the MTC
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! Wow 24 big ones! Can you believe we've been celebrating together for 20 years! I hope you have an awesome birthday! I wish you were here to celebrate

3 comments:

Julie said...

awwww Muttley! That is such a fun picture and fun that we got to be in Europe together! I want a copy of that one.

I can't believe Dale is gone. That is incredible. It seems like yesterday he was rigging up the Mickey Mobile. Weird! He is going to be the best missionary, he looks so cute in his suit and tag! How exciting. I can't wait to hear stories about his mission!

Love ya Karls, thanks for the bday shout out!

kay ivins said...

Hey Kar!
How is little Jeffrey doing on his mish? How is your mom doing? They're empty nesters now, thats crazy! I miss you call me next time your in bountiful.

Amanda said...

Did I hear a rumor??