Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines!!! 7 moms, 5 toddlers and 6 babies makes for quite a party!!!
Decorating sugar cookies- wouldn't be Valentines without some sugar cookies
Some of the cute babies- Ruby, Harper and Avery -man Jake is going to be a pimp
I did my best to attempt some of the cute things I see on pintrest. We even had heart shaped mini pizza's and red jello (a bad idea for 5 small 2-3 year olds)

Hayley was testing out what it would be like to have twins! They are about 3 weeks apart

-It was a fun Valentines Day- even though Danny was out of town, I'm grateful for all my friends and family that indulged me in my fun crafty day! Also Danny surprised me with a trip to San Fransisco for V-Day, we get to go over our anniversary in June

4 comments:

Ashley Wood said...

So fun!! Thanks for hosting the party!!

Butterfield Family said...

That looks like so much fun...wish we lived closer :( Those cute boys sure are growing up fast! It sure is hard to tell that you guys are Aggie fans! Miss you!

Julie said...

Freaking cute! I LOVED seeing the pic with all the friends & babies. Totally made my day. Everyone looks so darling. THANKS MUTT!

Julie said...

PS What does Danny think about Ben's pink and red get up?? :-)