Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Attempting some fun in the Winter


I love this picture!!! Love my boys!
Ben loves Big Blue- he loves going to games and he loves the Aggies. The other night we were over at Hayley's and her kids were going to the game and I wasn't up for taking the boys by myself so I told Ben on Saturday you can go with Daddy, well he remembered and reminded everyday - "On Saturday I'm going to the Aggie game with Daddy"
This was Jeffrey's first Aggie shirt and now I think all the grandkids have warn it at. Pretty cute

Well do you think we're related! Hopefully he wont suck them until he's 11 like his momma!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Cute Jakey! He looks totally Thompson to me. He reminds me of your mom. In all these pics he doesn't have a neck! hahah that's how Logan's baby pics all are too. He is so darling and I love all that dark hair!