Thursday, July 30, 2009

24th of July

The annual 24th of July breakfast up Mueller Park Canyon

The pregnant belly in all her glory! One month to go!


Will,Kate,Blake,Drew &Thomas at the Bountiful Parade - 6 pm + 100 Degrees = a terrible combination for an 8 month pregnant gal! (I didn't last long)
I think the highlight of the parade was watching my dad. He was pumped to had out balls for Wells Fargo, I think he called us about 10 times before the parade giving us updates on where he was so we wouldn't miss him!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

umm... hello.. you look AMAZING!

Olivia Jewell said...

You look so cute. I love your prego belly. It fits you. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys on Saturday.

Krissy Noel said...

KARLY! You seriously look great!! You are still a skinny minnie with a little baby belly in the front! I love it! I can't believe you'll have a little baby in no time!

Brad and Britt said...

wow....karly, you look GREAT and SMOKIN' at 8months! I swear that I look that I am as fas along as you are and I am only 4 months!! You look so cute! You little olive on a stick. so, i have a story to tell you about my puppy...i am going to post it on my blog. but it was a moment when I really wanted your phone number so that I could cry to you and you would be able to tell me that it is going to be OK! haha!

Nick and Leila said...

Your belly is so cute! We need to get together! Hopefully we can come up for the golf tourney!