Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our new PUPPY!

Meet our new puppy Sammie, I saw an add for her on KSL on friday and work and called Danny and said oh crap it looks like we are getting a puppy about a month before we planned. We went and saw her at lunch time and weren't suppose to pick her up until the saturday evening but we were both like little kids on christmas we got to excited and had to pick her up friday night

Katelyn and me with my new little baby
All the nieces and nephews came up for Memorial Day, they loved the new puppy I'm just not sure how she felt about getting malled all day.
Our new little family
I got Danny this little stuffed animal puppy awhile ago and now the puppy sleeps with it, she had 12 brother and sisters when we took her - I think she misses them
giving our little puppy a bath the night she came home

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh she's adorable!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Julie said...

Look at you guys being all protective of your new dog... she's like a child (except you got the best deal since you didn't even have to be pregnant! LUCKY!!)! She is ssooooooooo cute I can't WAIT to see her! How fun! She is a perfect addition to your cute family.

Amanda said...

Cute puppy. Maybe you should have a baby too!! I heard those dogs are good with kids! Just kiddin I have no idea. Anyway.. I am so bad at thank you cards and I don't have your address, but thank you so much for the cute baby outfit. He fits into it now. I love the shorts they are so cute on him. And thanks for comin to dinner that night. It was so fun to see you. Hopefully I see you again soon.

Nick and Leila said...

What a cute puppy! How fun. How is everything going? Hopefully we will get to see you two soon. We have June 21-July 6 off we will have to do something then for sure. Let us know what will work.

Hayley Neil said...

Way cute puppy! What an adorable little family you are!

Brad and Britt said...

look at you blogging up a storm now! yahoo! I love how you are treating your little pup like your baby! I agree with what Paul and Amanda said...maybe you should have a baby now too! Think of like a "practice Round" persay! haha! Congrats on graduating!

Julie said...

you need to put up some pics of your new house!