Friday, May 9, 2008

GRADUATION

So Danny actually graduated last semester but he wouldn't take any pictures so I made him borrow my cousins cap and gown and pose for a couple of pictures. I think he was a little bugged with me - oh well at least we have some proof for the kids some day.
My cousin Charlie and me with my grandma Edie! We sure are grateful for her!
The whole group minus 2 or 3 - it is like an elementary class, we got really close over the past 4 years
My mom and dad and Danny in front of Old Main!

5 comments:

Julie said...

well congratulations on graduating AND finally making a new post! Cute pics, looks like a pretty fun deal.

Whitney said...

I second Julie! It's about TIME!!! (more on the post than graduating!) Congrats though, I'm really proud of you! You're finally done and all the hard work... it's kind of over! We Love ya Karl!

Nick and Leila said...

Congrats on graduation, that is so awesome! I am way excited that you now have a blog too! Now we can keep it touch better!

Hayley Neil said...

Congratulations! You are one cute graduate! I love the picture of you and your whole class, I have a very similar picture but mine is the exact opposite, all girls and only a few boys! You can tell that you are all so elated to be finished!

Tara said...

Congrats! That is so exciting that you graduated!! Im so proud of you. I am sticking with my 8 credits, and being a homemaker in zion! ha ha!