Monday, February 11, 2013

Danny the anti blogger has made a request - UPDATE

 I still can't figure out why the ice is so much better here, Hawaiian Ice gotta love it!
 These 2 were in heaven, literally couldn't get enough of the diggin.



 Our favorite spot! Lahiani's YUM
 Nash, Wynter, Madi, Halle, Ben & Jake, quite a handful but lots of fun
 Waiting to eat the most delicious pancakes ever at The Gazebo
 I had to post this, the joys of trying to get in a pic, set the timer and the wind comes up!


 Hiking up to a water fall, Danny and I were the only ones who actually went for a swim, I guess were use to that freezing cold Bear Lake water
 All the grandkids busy at play
 Pretty grateful for these guys! Thanks for the invite!
Scuba diving- i'm not the best scuba diver and literally had a panic attack before going down but I did it and it was amazing





2 comments:

The Brownings said...

It looks like heaven! I'm so glad you got to go!

Ashley Wood said...

SO fun!! And P.S. you look great in a bikini!!!!