Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

I love this picture! Don't we live in a beautiful place
Baby Animal Day- I thought Ben would love the animals the way he attacks Sammy all day but he was a little bit nervous of all the animals.
The cute cousins- Halle was here too but she didn't want to get in a picture until she got a balloon animal.
Happy Easter, me forcing them to get in a picture after church, you can see how happy they were with me
My parents brought up Grandma Kenya, she is literally on her last leg. She can't really walk anymore and will probably pass away this week. It's hard to imagine her gone. We've had her for 12 years.
Ben loved the egg hunt

My awesome easter eggs I made, I brew out the yokes, I serious pain, (reminded me of child birth) and then I used a silk ties to dye them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute eggs! you'll have to teach me some day. and we need to get together. and ben is so cute!
how are you feeling as of late?

Butterfield Family said...

Love the picture after church...I can imagine how happy they both were to be taking pictures instead of changing out of their HORRIBLE church clothes! By the way, you are not looking pregnant at all...no fair!!!