Friday, October 16, 2009

Good Old Days!









Here we are only 4 short years ago and now we are all moms! Scary I know- poor kids!

All grown up or we at least hope so for the sack of the kids!
Chauri and me with our little guys! We had them 2 weeks to the minute apart from each other and we both came 3 1/2 weeks early! I wish that Chauri didn't live in Colorado, we could have some fun play dates!
Benjamin, Hannah and Briggs. Hannah is 13 months older then the boys
Ben has the height but Briggs has the chub! Poor little Ben is in the 5% for weight and the the 60% for height!

3 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

Boy do I have a cute nephew! I totally know how you feel about the weight thing. Halle is now in the 3rd precentile for wieght. I keep trying to feed her, but she eats when and what she wants! So fun that you got to get together with you friends and their kids!

Julie said...

awwwwwww cute!!!! That was so much fun, I love the pics. Man, I don't know what's more scary, that we're moms, or that we used to dress up weekly (and who let me spray paint my hair for crying out loud!!!). Glad we could all get together. 20E!

And Hannah looks like she's going to eat the boys in that picture!

Ryan and Chauri said...

uh where are my pictures!!! I cant put them on my blog if I dont have them! I had so much fun. Cant wait to do it again. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. I already made my carseat tent and love it. Cant wait to see you guys again.