Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SPRING???

At the Tree house museum with all my cute nephews and niece. I have found it is impossible to get a picture when they are all looking at me!
Up in Boise at the NCAA tournament game. The poor Aggies lost by 1 freakin point but it was still a really fun game. I went completely nuts!
A night out with some of our cute friends. After an awesome bowling match where I almost beat Danny!
Hayley and Josh got to go to Europe for a little bit and we got to tend their two boys. It was such a blast. This is bed time with Will, Sammy, Danny and Drew. Sammy thought she was having a sleepover as well. It was pretty cute, she slept right outside the door every night. I hope she will like our new little one!

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

I watched our aggies play at home on my t.v. I wished so bad that whole time that I could have been in Boise at the game. I am happy that you were able to go. I was so bummed when they lost! Why does that always happen? The best things about those aggies is they have the most amazing support group! We will always be true blue right? Congrats on getting to the 3 month mark. Hang in there and do anything that you want to do because it comes so quickly and you find yourself not accomplishing much in your day. Love seeing the updates so keep posting!

Brad and Britt said...

that is awesome that you guys went up to Boise to see the game! yeah, too bad that they didn't do too hot! So, yes, we did get a purebred black lab...Rambo! We love him! So far we are having a bit of trouble with him wanting to sleep in his kennel....once he gets bigger and he is not going to chew everything up in our house, then we may think about letting him sleep on his doggy bed at night...but what did you guys do to train Sammy? I need your help, I want to make sure that I am doing what I can to make Rambo be an even better pup! haha....i am paranoid aren't i?!