Thursday, September 11, 2008

End of Summer

Family night at Cafe Sabor with some of my favorite people! Julie, The Adams, The Woods, The Giles and The Neils - we missed you Spenny!
Julie and Hannah came up to Logan for a couple of days! It was so much fun to spend time with them - it also opened my eyes to motherhood - wow how do all you girls do it!
Will got to have a sleep over with Danny, Sammie and me. He was in heaven - we went and got a toy and treats - now he always wants to come over for a sleep over.
A little miniature golfing - turns out I am just as bad a mini golfer as I am a real golfer - darn it
Mr and Mrs Watts!!! Yeah we love adding friends to our married friend circle
John Mayer-Colbie Caillat Concert with Besty and Matt
The Keate Family reunion up at Bear Lake, notice my 89 year old grandma, I think she looks the best of any of us!!

3 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

How cute is your grandma! I love it! So my parents are redoing their house and interviewing contractors and they talked to Danny's dad. My mom thought he was great! She totally wants to meet you now. Are you guys ever coming down here?

Julie said...

you did it! It looks great!!! Also I FORGOT TO VISIT POPS AND ED tell them sorry and that I love them!!

Julie said...

i look TUFF in that top pic. I need some sleep.