Sunday, January 2, 2011

ELDER JT is home!

Elder JT is home! I made shirts for all the kids, so when he came down the stairs they were all standing there. Little Ella has a "T" on but she was sleeping. Sarah's family made it by about 30 seconds. We had to leave Logan at 5 am to get down in time. The roads were the worst I have have seen them, but we were all there!
The whole family! What a wonderful day!
I wish I had a picture of my mom when Jeffrey started coming down the stairs, (I have it on the video camera) she went nuts, she stared screaming and jumping up and down.

It didn't take long for all the kids to recruit Jeffrey into help them build their legos. He's the best Uncle ever. We are already feeling the blessing of having him back home again. He has such an incredible spirit. I can't believe want an amazing kid he is. Being around him makes me want to try harder and make some real New Year's resolutions to really improve my spiritual self.I can't wait for him to move back up to Logan next week to start school. I'm excited to have a good babysitter for Ben! When Jeffrey meet Ben he said, it felt like he already knew him and forgot that he hadn't actually ever seen him. He fits right in!
Jeffrey we love you so much and are so happy that you severed an honorable mission and have set such a great example to all your nieces and nephews!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

how exciting! i'm happy for you that he is home...if that made sense. haha.

Butterfield Family said...

I'm so glad he's back and you were all able to make it to the airport. I was thinking of you on that VERY snowy day hoping everything went well. Darling shirts Karly!

Ashley Wood said...

Oh man I am bawling right now! I am so happy for you guys that he is home. I only have five more days and my little brother will be home. I am so excited to see him. Your shirts looked fantastic... way to go Karly!